Monday, December 21

Anomoly

It's been a while since I blogged specifically about Flickr, but I just had a look at my stats and, well, there's something going on. My daily hits average at somewhere around 100 per day. Not very impressive, but it keeps me happy, especially as I've long since given up actively chasing views and comments. The past two days, however, have seen a massive surge in views of my stream, and more odderer than that, my sets. Actual individual views of my photos are still relatively low. Given that flickr only give you the provenence of clicks on actual photographs, I'd be intrigued to see where all this traffic is coming from...


1 comment:

  1. have you checked on who is looking at you? there are several bad types out there who steal images for books etc.....you should check :-(

    ReplyDelete